— cave johnson, founder and ceo of aperture science, in portal 2. [coughs] let's all stay positive and do some science.

What To Do When Life Gives You Lemons Funny Quotes Lemon Quotes Aperture Science
Demand to see life's manager!

Life gives you lemons cave johnson. What am i supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am i supposed to do with these?
Cave's father was a farming professor at the institute of farming although he. When life gives you lemons is a worm / portal crossover fic written by baked the author. I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am i supposed to do with these?
“when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Demand to see life's manager! When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade.
Make life take the lemons back! Make life rue the day it thought it could give cave johnson lemons! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back!
Make life take the lemons back! Make life take the lemons back! Make life rue the day it thought it could give cave johnson lemons!
And i specifically remember him saying when life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then figure out how to sell it for 5$ a glass as well as the quote where he demands to see life's manager. Demand to see life's manager! Demand to see life’s manager!
One of the most commonly referenced scenes in portal is cave johnson's monologue on lemons: I’m going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down! the lemon speech, originating from the game portal 2, which the predecessor of introduced the the cake is a lie and still alive memes , is of a speech given by a dying cave johnson, the ceo of aperture science innovations. That said, i would really appreciate it if you could test as fast as possible.
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Caroline, please bring me more pain pills. Make life take the lemons back!
Demand to see life’s manager! Since the game’s release he has been the subject of various image macros and video remixes, often in the context of his famous “lemons” speech. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade.
Demand to see life’s manager! The fic's premise is that when taylor triggers with tinker abilities in the locker. I loved the portal series;
I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a. To quote cave johnson (played by j.k. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade.
I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am i supposed to do with these? I stumbled upon this today when i was going through my old posts. I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”.
When life gives you lemons. Most epic quote by cave johnson. Make life take the lemons back!
Do you know who i am? I'm the guy who's gonna burn your house down. “science isn't about why, it's about why not!”.
Make life take the lemons back! Make life rue the day it thought it could give cave johnson lemons! Make life rue the day it thought it could give cave johnson lemons!
What am i supposed to do with these? When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am i supposed to do with these!?
Make life take the lemons back! Portal 2 space personality core) Demand to see life's manager!
Glados is almost orgasmic here. Demand to see life's manager! When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade.
I don't want your damn lemons; I posted this some time ago back when i didnt know about me, and i didnt think much. Make life rue the day it thought it could give cave johnson lemons!
Make life rue the day it thought it could give cave. Cave johnson is the posthumous overarching antagonist of the portal series. I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am i supposed to do with these?
Do you know who i am? Do you know who i am? If you get through this next room, you'll get a bonus.
Demand to see life's manager! In a desperate attempt to escape, she creates a teleportation device that brings her to the aperture science enrichment center where she fights to survive against various. What am i supposed to do with these?!
And that's on top of the bonus. Do you know who i am? And i loved cave johnson.
I don't want your damn lemons! I dont want your damn lemons! Make life rue the day it thought it could give cave johnson lemons!
I don’t want your damn lemons! When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade!! Make life rue the day it though it could give cave johnson lemons.
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life rue the day it thought it could give cave johnson lemons! Cave johnson is a character from the video game portal 2, who was the founder and ceo of aperture science, the laboratory in which the game takes place.
Do you know who i am?!?

Imgur Post - Imgur Lemons Cool Words Bones Funny

When Life Gives You Lemons - 11x17 Poster Print Lemons Lemonade Sign Life

When Life Gives You Lemons Cave Johnson Quotes Portal 2 Computer Wallpaper

When Life Gives You Lemons 504x746 Cave Johnson Quotes Portal Game Portal 2

Via Meme Lemons Lemon Quotes Thoughts

When Life Gives You Lemons- Pines Family Edition Gravity Falls Comics Gravity Falls Funny Gravity Falls

Combustible Lemon Cave Johnson Art Print By Raptorcarcass Infographic Words Aperture Science

Thats One Way To Deal With The Lemons Of Life Combustible Lemons Hand Grenade Grenade

Good Thoughts Life Combustible Lemons

Typography Cave Johnson Lemons Epic Quotes Typography Johnson

If Life Gives You Lemons - Cave Johnson T Shirt Portal Inspired Mens Premium Heavyweight T-shirt Choice Of Colours In Sizes Small Mens Tshirts T Shirt Johnson

Cave Johnsons Combustible Lemons T-shirt T Shirt Shirts Combustible Lemons

Pin By Kat Williams On Stitches Quotes Words Funny Quotes

When Life Gives You Lemons By Lukecarvill On Deviantart Portal Memes Lemons Life

Portal - Lemons Cave Johnson By Styl0 Portal Memes Portal Game Portal 2

When Life Gives You Lemons - 11x17 Poster Print Funny Commercials Funny Quotes Make Me Laugh

Pin By Chris Johnson On Thoughts Positive Quote Poster Positive Quotes Uplifting Quotes

When Life Gives You Lemons Poster By Jerry R Lemons Life Lemon Quotes

Pin On When Life Hands You Lemons